Fellowship in the College is an honor. Being a FACP® is a distinction earned from colleagues who recognize your accomplishments and achievements over and above the practice of medicine.
The most important considerations for ACP Fellowship are excellence and contributions made to both medicines and to the broader community in which the internist lives and practices.
Congratulations to the India Chapter's newest Fellows (July 2022)
- Manoj Kumar Aggarwal, MD FACP
- Gowrishankar Erode Singaravelu, MBBS FACP
- Manisha Gupta, MD FACP
- Swapnil Parve, MD FACP
- Ather Pasha, MBBS MD FACP
- Sandeep Rai, MD FACP
- Subhash Saxena, MBBS FACP
- BG Ravi Kant, MD FACP
- Nagendra Kumar Singh, MD FACP
- Anubha Srivastava, MD FACP
- V Seshiah, MBBS MD FACP